THE KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE EURASIAN AEROSPACE CONGRESS IS TO CONSOLIDATE SCIENCE, BUSINESS AND AUTHORITIES FOR ADDRESSING GLOBAL AND APPLIED TASKS OF THE AEROSPACE INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT IN THE EURASIAN TERRITORY.
The Congress is designed to promote cooperation between industrial and scientific enterprises of the aerospace industry in the Eurasian territory, open up new prospects for the global aerospace cooperation development, ensure coordination between the expert community and the managerial, both public and private, elite in selecting modern management forms and practices for aerospace enterprises, clusters, networks, sectors at the national and international level.
Modern governance methods and the best management practices in the aerospace industry are discussed at the Congress regularly.
CONGRESS GLOBAL TOPIC: STRATEGIC CHANGES IN THE GLOBAL AEROSPACE INDUSTRY: NEW GOVERNANCE CHALLENGES.
CONGRESS KEY AREAS:
- New governance improvement approaches in the aerospace industry;
- Support to the aerospace industry sustainable development;
- Efficient coordination between the industry science and its production enterprises;
- Innovation management in the aerospace industry;
- Commercialization of aerospace technologies;
- Education and career in the aerospace industry;
- Expansion of global cooperation in the aerospace industry.